Why My T
My T was created to help micro businesses and their accountants keep and process all of their clients’ records efficiently. Adding up receipts will be a thing of the past. Just take a picture of your receipts and the rest will be done by My T and your accountant.
My T is not just a record keeping app, it is backed by AI augmented Optical Character Recognition algorithm, which allows us to efficiently extract relevant data from users’ uploads and convert it to spreadsheet format automatically. Data will be divided into accounts and ledgers, taking away the burden of manual entry.
My T is the product of years of professional experience as an accountant. We’ve listened to our customers and delivered a solution they can all use. We want this to be a building platform for future development of a broader accounting solution
My T is fully supported with regular feature releases and updates. You’ll never be left with an ageing app again!
We wanted to create the easiest and most seamless experience on the market that’s why My T is designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. Leaving you to get on with what matters most, making your business even more successful!
- Artificial Intelligence backed data extraction
- Professional invoice creator
- Invoice, bill and receipt management tools
- Client and accountant base management tools
- Automatic and manual mileage tracking
- Dedicated storage space for client data
Getting started is easy
Download the app from the Apple or Google Play stores. Some FAQs for common tasks are below
Create Customer Invoices
- Click on CREATE CUSTOMER INVOICE icon
- Invoice creation menu should pop up on your screen, fill in the data and choose the intended customer to send that invoice to
Note: if it’s a new customer, press the ‘Add’ button in the customer selection menu and fill in the data of the customer
- Created invoice is sent to customer’s e-mail address
Note: you do not need to send an invoice straight away, you can keep it initially as a draft, draft invoices will be kept in ‘Draft Invoices’ sidebar tab
Upload Supplier Invoices
- Click on UPLOAD SUPPLIER INVOICE icon
- First, write the supplier name in the designated box
- Next, choose whether you want to take a photo or upload a file you have on your phone already
- After these steps, press ‘Submit’ and the invoice will be added to your files
- You are able to take a photo or upload a made photo from your phone, of any proof of expenditure (eg. Invoice, receipt, travel tickets, car park tickets etc)
Note: You can upload a file in: PDF, DOC, PPT,XLS, TXT formats
Upload bank statements or CIS vouchers
- In order to submit your statements click on BANK STATEMENTS/CIS icon
- Then choose, either Bank Statements or CIS, depending on whichever you want to upload
- Take or upload a photo using ‘Photo’ button or upload a file from your phone using ‘File’
- Finally, press ‘Submit’ to upload the attachment
- You can view your uploaded bank statements or CIS vouchers by going into ‘Bank Statements’ or ‘CIS’ tab
Note: You can take a photo of each document or upload documents in following formats: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT formats
My T can easily help you expense your mileage and more.
How to record mileage
- Before you start your journey, click on MILEAGE icon then press Start.
- A ‘Meeting Description’ window opens and you must state the purpose and a nature of your travel
- Tick the ‘is Business Trip’ box if it is a business trip
- At the end of your journey press stop or pause (depending on the stage of the journey)
Note: You can always go back to your journey record to view the details of any driving you had made.